Acne on the dorsum, which is getting worse and even inflamed into cystic acne, is annoying both in terms of appearance and health. In addition to physical applications such as dry bladder, acne desiccant spray can be used to get rid of back acne. Here is a proposal to make acne desiccant spray for back pimples, which can be easily done at home, at bestacnetreatments.net
Dirt accumulated on the skin as a result of sweating causes you to fight the clogged pores that cause acne. The faster you clear it, the worse the acne gets and the more cystic acne it gets. Of course, there are many medications or treatments that you will use under the supervision of a doctor. But today, I would like to share with you the proposal of making a desiccant spray for back acne that you can easily do at home. In the meantime, I would like to remind you that only acne desiccant spray may not be enough and you should make some lifestyle changes, such as clothing (more cotton and non-sweaty fabrics) and ordering food.
Acne Drying Spray Making
- Salicylic acid, which should be present in the materials you will use when making a product that dries acne, softens the inflammation causing acne and soothes the pores while cleaning and shrinking the clogged pores.
- The apple cider vinegar, which has the ability to disinfect the skin and therefore is included in almost every skin tone, is loaded with healthy bacteria that help prevent further swelling of acne and reduce irritation.
- When it comes to acne and pimples, our essential oils are tea tree and lavender essential oils. Because these natural skin care oils are anti-inflammatory, soothing, calming and anti-bacterial.
- Lastly, we should not forget the lemon juice which is the natural dryer. Lemon gives this spray a fresh, clean fragrance and promotes cell renewal. Because lemon is a vitamin C store and vitamin C is essential for skin renewal.
Acne formation has many different reasons. It is useful to avoid general allergens such as refined grains, milk and junk food. Then do your best to clean the skin and keep the bacteria away. Also, you can check: Proper nutrition for Acne Treatment. What need to eat? Acne and Food
- 1 cup water
- Crushed 4 adult aspirin tablets
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt for minerals
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of tea tree essential oil
- Heat the water in a pot (your hand should not burn)
- Add crushed aspirin and sea salt to warm water and stir until dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix again. Pour into a spray bottle.
- Spray evenly on the spotty back (never spray directly on face).
- Gently rub with your hands and allow to dry.
- If the spray is stored in the refrigerator can be used for 1 month.
- Stop using if irritation develops or pain occurs.
- If you are pregnant, if you have ongoing health problems or if you have regular medications, always talk to your doctor before using any ingredients.
- Even though they are natural products with many benefits to beauty, you should first test almost any material you use on your skin.
- If you have an allergic body and skin, you should never use it without consulting your doctor. You should consult a specialist at any point you are hesitant.
The content of the site is intended to inform the visitor. Information cannot replace physician treatment or consultation. Based on the site information, guidance on diagnosis and treatment is not recommended. Information provided on this site cannot be cited as a scientific reference