5 Proven Acne Treatment Options For Men
If you’re looking for ways to naturally treat acne for oily skin or some acne treatment products for men at home, then this post is going to become your holy grail! Read more to know how.
Tired of those persistent volcano eruptions on your face? Every other man will be able to relate to this problem. You might often find yourself questioning why the zit popped just a day before your big interview. How can a pimple pop right in the middle of your cheek on your anniversary night? Ah! Forget it. This is the story of my life!
If such is your story, you are not alone my friend. We understand that subconsciously your look changes in the minds of others. The credits, of course, go to the up and coming breakouts on your face. For some people, it gets so out of hand that their face starts to look like a canvas for a war zone. The study shows that, every one in 4 men suffers from acne at some point of their life. There are about 40 million men just in the United States, which has suffered from facial Acne once in their life. But like everything else, we’Follow the above-given ve come to your rescue for acnes too. Hoot! Hoot!
- 1 5 Proven Acne Treatment Options For Men
- 1.1 “Top Recommended Acne Treatment Kits For Men“
- 1.2 1. Exposed Skin Care Ultimate & Expanded Kit (My Favorite)
- 1.3 Time To Fight Acne
Acne or pimples are majorly caused on your skin because of stress, water retention, hormonal changes, unhealthy diet or an unclean skin surface. Acne can also start popping up on your skin (especially in adult men) if you happen to take less sleep. When you recognize that the number of breakouts is becoming frequent, you must urgently address the issue. There are many ways- conventional and medical- to combat acne. No matter how great your Physique is, a face with clear skin for a men is a confidence booster for their career or a personal life. With a continuing treatment, you can get rid of acne forever.
In this blog post, I will be sharing various ways men can treat acne and get a clear skin. Right from acne treatment for men at home to suggesting the best acne cleanser for men¸ you shall find the answers to all your questions today.
“Top Recommended Acne Treatment Kits For Men“
1. Exposed Skin Care Ultimate & Expanded Kit (My Favorite)
This kit by Exposed Skin Care works wonders on the skin. After a couple of uses, you will be baffled by the difference visible on your facial skin. This range has a verified success rate of 98%. It means that out of all the customers that have purchased the Ultimate Kit by Exposed Skin Care, 98% consumers have used it and seen a difference. The rest 2% were dissatisfied and claimed the money-back guarantee. There is huge discount running on this treatment. Exposed Skin care treatment has been reviewed as the best acne treatment available for men on the internet. Infact, they also offer the guarantee and it clearly says on their website that “You Get Clear, Beautiful, Acne-Free Skin in 30 Days” If you do not achieve these results then you can return the kit within the first year of your purchase
This Expanded Kit comes with six miraculous acne fighting products, which include:
- Facial Cleanser
- Clearing Tonic
- Acne Treatment Serum
- Clear Pore Serum
- Moisture Complex
- Derm-X Cloth
The Ultimate Kit adds three more products besides the above-mentioned ones; they are:
- Probiotic Complex (60 capsules)
- MicroDerm Scrub
- Clarifying Mask
All the above-mentioned products work on the surface and beneath the surface to make your skin clearer and healthier-looking than ever. Some of the popular products from this range are the facial cleansers, Clearing Tonic, and Moisture Complex.
The Facial Cleanser smoothly washes off the dirt on your skin and can frequently be used for a clean skin surface. It is gentle and does not leave the skin feeling dry and patchy.
The Clearing Tonic is another product that customers rave about. You must apply this as a toner after cleansing your face. This tonic is meant to maintain the pH level of your skin. It keeps oiliness at bay with constant use.
The Moisture Complex is another fantastic product. Unlike other moisturizing creams, this formula does not clog your pores. It does not leave an oily residue on your face. This cream is light in wear and hydrates your skin without making it appear oily.
The current offer reduces the price of this kit by 53%. Grab your Acne Treatment kit now!
Exposed Skin Care Starting $49.99 Only
2. Treating Acne Naturally with Baking Soda
Baking Soda is an active cleansing ingredient. Its usage eliminates surface dirt instantly and leaves your skin less oily than ever. Baking soda is a known ingredient that exfoliates your skin gently. It also removes the accumulated dirt that causes acne and breakouts. It also scrubs off the old upper skin layer clogged with oil and gives way to newer fresher skin layer.
Let me cite some easy remedies that you can try at home to reduce acne.
Baking Soda with Aloe Vera for Dry and Normal Skin
- Take portions of Baking Soda and Aloe Vera with a ratio of 1:1. Stir and mix well until both ingredients come together to form a creamy paste.
- Apply on the affected areas with a cotton pad.
- Let it sit for a few minutes (until it dries) and wipe off gently with cold water.
Baking Soda combined with Baking Powder for Oily skin
- Take portions of Baking Soda and Baking Powder in the ratio 3:1.
- Take 1 or 2 tablespoons of water and mix it in.
- Stir and mix well to form a creamy paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas and leave it overnight.
- Wash off with clean cold water in the morning.
3. Curing Acne with Cucumber in a Natural Way
Cucumber is a cooling agent. It soothes the skin and manifold natural remedial properties. The best part about cucumber that it will heal your acne by both internal and external usage. The acidic properties of the cucumber help tone the skin, lighten the visibility of acne and kill the accumulated bacteria. Cucumber is also an excellent natural toner for your facial skin. It balances your pH level and cleanses your skin without drying it.
Cucumber is extremely effective even when incorporated in one’s diet. Internally, it cleans out all impurities and throws away all toxins. You can eat a whole cucumber, add it to your salads and sandwiches or drink a glass of cucumber juice every day.
Cucumber with Lemon juice and Tomato
- Mix equal portions of blended cucumber and blended tomatoes together.
- Squeeze some lemon juice in this mixture. The formula will be a little runny, but it is extremely effective.
- Apply this mask a couple of times in a day.
Cucumber with Yogurt and Sandalwood Powder
- Mix blended cucumber with yogurt in a proportion of 2:1.
- Add a spoonful of sandalwood powder and a dash of turmeric powder.
- Apply on the skin and wash off when dry.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar for Treating Acne in Men
Apple Cider Vinegar is a lesser known as an ingredient with remedial properties. Apple Cider Vinegar has acidic properties which reduce inflammation caused due to acne. It also removes dirt and cleans the pores on the skin’s surface. Apple Cider Vinegar actively cleanses the face and balances the pH level. It gently exfoliates all impurities from the skin.
You can follow these home remedies once a day to get rid of acne.
Apple Cider Vinegar with Water for Oily Skin
- Mix equal portions of Apple Cider Vinegar and Water in a bowl.
- Dab the formula on the skin affected by acne with a cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and wash off with cold water.
Note- Use a little portion of Apple Cider Vinegar if your skin is very sensitive. Top it with a non-greasy moisturizer.
Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey for Normal and Dry Skin
- Mix equal portions of water and Apple Cider Vinegar.
- To this, add a spoonful of raw or organic honey.
- Mix well and apply this formula on your skin.
- Let it dry for about 10 minutes and gently wash off with cold water.
5. Acne Treatment Serum For Men With Oily Skin
While most acne prone skins are oily, and they dread from moisturizers and creams, the Acne Treatment Serum by Exposed Skin Care is a lifesaver. It hydrates your skin without making it look greasy and shiny. The Azelaic Acid in the Acne Treatment Serum triggers the inflammation surrounding your warzone. It is a sigh of relief with this serum. It keeps inflammation and redness at bay. The acidic property of the serum prevents patchy pigmentation.
The Pore Serum in this range accompanies if you purchase the whole kit. It is a serum that works on your skin while you’re at sleep. It unclogs your oily pores and gives it a breather. The Pore serum works well against probable blackheads too. It keeps the tip of the nose and the area surrounding it as well as the chin clean and spotless. The serum makes the blackheads, as well as the whiteheads, fall out by infusing the formula in the serum with your skin surface.
- The Acne Treatment Serum and the Pore Serum both protect your skin surface from dirt while internally cleansing and omitting the impurities.
- The customers have a 98% satisfaction rate, and they always come back for repurchasing.
- The present customers rave about the Acne Treatment Serum.
- Customer feedbacks about these serums are mostly about its rich hydrating properties.
- It eliminates the use of a secondary night cream after cleaning your face.
- The serum itself works as a skin toner as well as moisturizer following facial cleansing.
- The Acne Treatment Serum has multiple benefits and functions effectively.
You will see the results visible on your skin very soon after pursuing it. Both these serums can be bought in individual packaging as well as, in the package of the Ultimate or Expanded Kit by Exposed Skin Care.
Time To Fight Acne
Acne hampers your appearance. But it doesn’t end at that. It also lowers your confidence and self-esteem. Acne or breakouts can happen to anyone with clogged pores or impure skin surface. It is normal for acne to appear on your face, shoulders, back or chest. Acne found on the back is usually referred to as ‘Bacne’ and treated a tad bit more harshly because of difference in skin layer type. What you have uncovered in this blog post are remedies for the natural treatment of acne for men.
Follow the above-given remedies and incorporate a change in your diet. What you put in will eventually show on your skin. Eat less oily food and drink lots of water. Water will flush out any toxins in your body. You shall see not only a change in your skin by the reduction of acne but also in your confidence and personality.